Wednesday, October 16, 2013

NOW AVAILABLE!!! Broken Fences ~ A TroubleMaker Novel



Buy at: 

Kobo :: iTunes



*10.0 rating... "I literally COULD NOT put Broken Fences down!! From the moment that Dusty Owens wrestles a pig and puts it in the cab of a truck, I was hooked!! Just add Colden “Saint” James to the mix and I was doing everything in my power to stay awake and read..." Bookfri-ENDS

5 Stars "Colden "the Saint" James is definitely not a saint anymore, I have found my new book boyfriend, and is he ever a badboy! I will not share him, you can read his story, but I will not share my book boyfriend!" I am a Book Addict... and Proud of it!


** Winners ** 
Pre-Release Giveaway of Broken Fences
ebook copy winners:
Tricia M ~ Regina R ~ Donna J ~ LorrettaLynn ~ Ivette S (please PM me)
Signed Paperback w/Tote winners:
Renee E ~ Christina S ~ Mary Jo T

Congrats to all the Winners!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...