Saturday, March 30, 2013

Hmm...Where to hide the basket?


Easter is coming... Do you have little ones who will be searching for their basket? Where did, or will you hide it? I remember one year when I was younger, my brother found his basket in front of the heater! It was a chocolate melt down. My siblings and I gave him some of our treats. At the time, I recall not being too happy about it. Hey, I was just a kid! But the lesson is... be wary of where you put that basket! (Well, that's if you go with the traditional chocolate. My son's allergic to milk, so he got other things... I think he made out on the deal!) 
Now that I'm older, I can see how it happened ~the basket in front of the heater mistake. It's late, you're tired. After the kiddos finally go to bed, you need to put the thing together.Then you have to find somewhere good to hide it!

I came across the pic below and it made me smile. I hope it makes you smile too!!
If you celebrate it ~ Happy Easter

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter, Kelly! Great pic. ;)
    I don't actually hide the baskets, but maybe I'll try it with my little one next year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...